It seems that the entire world is falling in love with Thai food. Currently, Thai is one of the most popular cuisines, mainly because it has a taste, it is healthy, and it has influences from other popular Asian cuisines, like Chinese. The flavors of Thai food are very unique and can be instantly recognized by those who love it. Here are some reasons why you should enjoy Thai food for your next outing if you haven’t already:
• Thai food blends of four enticing tastes: bitter, salty, sweet and sour. And you can experience them in most Thai dishes. These tastes can be found in curries, salads, noodles, rice plates, and spring rolls. These tastes come from dishes packed with ginger, chili pepper, and tangy lime.
• Thai cuisine is healthy, which is good news for those who are conscious about your health. There are plenty of Thai salads to choose from and the majority of dishes are light and made with plenty of vegetables.
• Thai soups are a mix of savory and sweet ingredients, such as galangal root, lemongrass, and coconut milk. Though these types of soups are on the heavier side and coconut milk is rich, there are plenty of low-calories options when it comes to soup, generally, your best option picking a clear soup, all of which are delicious and healthy.
• Most Thai dishes are prepared with health-bestowing ingredients like coconut milk, lemongrass, turmeric, chili, galangal, pandan leaves, and much more. and much more. The great thing about the method through which Thai dishes are cooked is that it helps preserve the maximum nutrition from each ingredient used.
• Herbs like lemongrass can help reduce stomach cramps and headaches and a serving of coconut milk is good for your heart and fights against bad cholesterol. The widely used galangal is known to help reduce gastrointestinal problems, particularly acidity and bloating.
At Le Moose Crepe Cafe, we have an amazing variety of food you can experience. If you are interested in eating local, fresh, and authentic Thai cuisine, give Le Moose Crepe Cafe in Fremont a call at (510) 745-7288 to book a reservation. You can also check out our reviews on Yelp and our website.